EnergyAccessConnex receives information from your energy demand controller so you can view real-time energy information. Ask yourself this:
Do you have to wait for the electric bill before you know the amount of energy you used and how much it cost?
Is it difficult to decipher your time periods of high electric use?
How accurate is your electric bill? Can you easily verify the billing?
Do outside conditions, like weather, impact your energy usage?
If you answered yes to any of these questions… you may be suffering from a lack of Energy Information. EnergyAccessConnex is a simple, cost-effective and convenient way to access and view your Real-Time energy information and put you in control of how much energy you are using!
How does EnergyAccessConnex work?
EnergyAccessConnex receives information from your demand controller every few seconds and sends it to the EnergyAccessConnex server in the cloud. The Demand Controller connects to the “WebWabbit” (little white box) that interfaces the demand controller to the internet. An Ethernet cable connects the WebWabbit to the existing network in your building, to any ethernet switch or router with DHCP capability. Once the device is properly connected, demand data is sent from your demand controller to the EnergyAccessConnex database located on a major data center server. Information is then translated by our software into graphical form - which can be accessed online through your EnergyAccessConnex account. All demand information is recorded on the server for immediate or later use. EnergyAccessConnex can also automatically deliver your previous day’s load profile to you at midnight by email.
There are a few dashboards on the market, but most require expensive infrastructure and operating systems. EnergyAccessConnex is truly Plug & Play - requiring our “little white box.”
With a little knowledge about your energy use you’ll be able to:
- Set Limits
- Pinpoint Triggers
- Quickly Verify Bills
- Increase Efficiency
- Improve Budget Forecast
- Gain Control of your electric use
And so much more!
- The Demand Controller connects to the “WebWabbit” (little white box) which connects the demand controller to the internet. An Ethernet cable connects the "WebWabbit" to the existing network in your building, which connects to any ethernet switch or router with DHCP capability.
- No need for the IT department, expensive infrastructure, software or operating systems!
- Connect and view multiple sources of incoming pulses at once, providing the capability to quickly compare meters.
- Use EnergyAccessConnex for anything that a pulse can count such as: kWh, kvarh, kvah, gallons, ccf, etc.
- “Cloud Based” - access EnergyAccessConnex information anywhere there’s an internet connection by logging onto www.EnergyAccessConnex.com.
- Receive text message and email alerts when approaching a predefined peak limit, informing you of high energy use wherever you are.
- Immediately view Real-Time pulse information – Clients can access their information anytime and anywhere by logging onto www.EnergyAccessConnex.com
- Pulse information is recorded and streamed almost instantaneously to the online EnergyAccessConnex account.
- All load profile information is stored on the EnergyAccessConnex database located on a major data center server for dependable access of historical data up to a year.
- If internet connection is lost or interrupted, the “little white box” will store data packages for up to 24 hours to ensure no pulse information is lost. Once internet connectivity is established, the data packages are immediately transferred to the EnergyAccessConnex database.